Resident (or resident’s builder) is responsible for purchasing and installing mailbox. Only one style, shape and color of mailbox is permitted in Seven Oaks. A drawing detailing the required mailbox is located below, along with a recommended vendor. If the homeowner desires to purchase the mailbox from a different vendor, the specifications of the mailbox in the exhibit must be followed exactly. The address number will be placed on the mailboxes as shown below.
Holiday decorations (conforming to appropriate time frames) or yellow ribbons honoring those serving in the armed forces are allowed on mailboxes but mail delivery must not be hindered and all postal regulations must be followed.
NOTE: Lakeside Town Homes receive mail delivery at a central mail kiosk and are not subject to the mailbox requirements above and in the illustrated below.
A house number will be located on each home as directed by Pasco County.
SEVEN OAKS MAILBOX STANDARDS
- 3” X 6’ extruded aluminum pole in black
- Cast aluminum finial and bracket in black
- #1 Aluminum Mailbox in black.
- 2 sets 3” vinyl numbers in reflective gold.
- Aluminum flag in gold.
Replacement mailboxes may be obtained from the following vendor:
Creative Mailbox & Sign Designs
13910 Lynmar Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33626
Phone: (813) 818-7100 Fax: (813) 818 -7200
Click here for prinable version
- Contact Us
- Contact CDD (opens in new window)
- CDD Documents (opens in new window)
- Golf Carts
- Paint Colors (opens in new window)
- Renters and Rentals
- Selling or Buying Home
- SOPOA Annual Dues (opens in new window)
- SOPOA Documents
- Street Lights (opens in new window)
- Street Trees
- Utilities (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.