As part of a multi-year project, the CDD removed oak trees to prevent damage to our streets and sidewalks.
Most Neighborhoods received replacement trees. The CDD has returned street tree maintenance to the home owners and will no longer provide maintenance including trimming or mulching trees on easements in front of homes.
Trimming, watering and mulching street trees is the responsibility of homeowners.
Replacing or removing a street tree requires SOPOA approval by completing an AMR. Any tree that is removed must be replaced.
- Crepe Myrtle-White (Standard)
- Crepe Myrtle-Lavender (Multi Stem)
- Egleston Holly
- Indian Hawthorn (Standard)
- Japanese Blueberry
- Ligustrum (Multi Stem)
- Nellie Stevens Holly (Standard)
- Walters Viburnum
- Yaupon Holly
- Contact Us
- Contact CDD (opens in new window)
- CDD Documents (opens in new window)
- Golf Carts
- Paint Colors (opens in new window)
- Renters and Rentals
- Selling or Buying Home
- SOPOA Annual Dues (opens in new window)
- SOPOA Documents
- Street Lights (opens in new window)
- Street Trees
- Utilities (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.